Public Works/County Engineer

For information or to make a request for service pertaining to county roads, bridges or traffic signals please call 609-465-1035, Monday through Friday, during the hours of 7 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
  1. ADA Issues

    Submit issues regarding the accessibility of Cape May County sidewalks to the County Engineer's Office.

  2. Advertised Construction Projects

    Find information relating to business certificates and Public Works contractor registrations.

  3. Construction Board of Appeals

    The Construction Board of Appeals will hear applications based upon the following procedure outlined in the New Jersey Administrative Code Title 5, Department of Community Affairs Chapter 23A, and the Construction Boards of Appeals Subchapter 2 Board Procedures.

  4. Public Works Files

    View lists of Public Works documents for bids, plans, addendum to proposals, and more.

  5. Mission Statement

    Read the Public Works mission statement.

  6. Road Opening Permits

    Find out when a permit is required, how to apply, and where to send your completed application.

  7. Reports and Studies

  1. Ocean Drive (CR619) Bridge over Townsends Inlet - Reopening

    Bridge over Townsends Inlet, between Avalon and Sea Isle City, is anticipated to reopen to vehicular traffic late Friday afternoon June 23rd. Read on...
View All