Birthday Parties

Host an extra special zoo themed birthday party with the Education Department’s Ambassador Animals. All birthday party options will include a plush animal for the birthday child. Parties held here at Cape May County Park Central must have a pavilion rental. 

OPTION 1: Cost: $100 (At this time Option 1 is unavailable for bookings)

This 30-minute program offers a "meet and greet" with three domestic animals from our Education Department. (Domestic animals only include: chicken, bunnies, guinea pigs). This party option is offered daily at 12:30 PM. 

OPTION 2: Cost: $200

This 30-minute program will include an educational presentation including 3-4 ambassador animals and a variety of bio-facts for guest participation. Geared for school aged children our educators will capture your party's attention and imagination as they teach you about these animals. This party option is offered daily at 12:30 PM. 

Party Animal Meet & Greet

Make your Birthday extra special with a Party Animal Meet & Greet! During this 15-20-minute Meet & Greet you and your guests will have the opportunity to brush, feed and have photos taken with Willy the Pig.

This Meet & Greet is offered at 2:00 pm and will take place at the Discovery Outpost located next to the Zoo Entrance. Groups are limited to 20 people total.


Sarah and Twix

Our Ambassador Animals

For outdoor venues, weather conditions will determine the species available for that program. Due to the needs of our animals we cannot guarantee a specific animal species. We reserve the right to refuse any program that puts the safety and well-being of our animals and staff at risk.

All birthday parties must be held on grounds at a pavilion or at a venue. We cannot travel to private homes.

If you are having your party onsite at a Pavilion and wish to bring a Bounce House or other party entertainment inflatable onto Park grounds, you will need to complete this form and submit it to the Administration Office. INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT