A report documenting an incident or motor vehicle accident handled by the Sheriff's Office can be obtained by emailing:

You will need a report case number or date and officers name. 

You will also need to provide your full name, address and telephone number.  

Requests of any nature other than an accident report or incident report must be made through the OPRA process and will be honored in accordance with N.J.S.A 47:1A-1.