- If I’m a customer, employee, or operator of a business, what social distancing guidelines should I follow?
- What are the requirements for operating businesses?
- What are additional requirements for bars and resturants?
- Are there Guidelines Regarding Outdoor Dining?
- Are there Guidelines for Swimming Pools and Public Recreational Bathing?
- Is there Guidance for Visiting beaches and Pools?
- Are there Guidelines for Public Gatherings?
- Are there specific guidelines for Public Pool, Hot tubs and water playgrounds During Covid-19?
- What social distancing measures can community farmers markets and on-farm retail outlets take to protect the well-being of staff and customers?
- Is there Guidance for Cleaning Rental Properties?
- When does the County’s resolution prohibiting lodging of new transient guests or seasonal tenants take effect?
- Has the County’s resolution prohibiting lodging of new transient guests or seasonal tenants been rescinded?
- My municipality passed a proclamation like the County Resolution but with different restrictions, which should I follow?
- What is the penalty for violating the resolution?
- Are first responders and/or healthcare workers permitted to be lodged by a hotel, motel, campground, guest house or other transient, seasonal and short-term rental business?
- Am I permitted to take reservations, enter rental agreements and accept deposits for future guests or lessees?
- Am I able to perform work to prepare my business for the season?
- I have a condo that I rent during the summer season and want to allow friends, who want to leave New York City, to come stay for free. Does this violate the County Resolution?
- I am currently displaced from my home due to a fire, am I allowed to secure a short term rental under the County resolution?
- Are seasonal employees permitted to be lodged in a hotel, motel, campground, guest house or other transient, seasonal and short-term rental business?