Covid-19 Information and Guidance
The Board of Commissioners is carefully and thoroughly monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and its impact on our communities and taking actions recommended by the Directors of Public Health and Emergency Management to combat the spread of the virus and protect the health and welfare of all Cape May County residents. The following information is to help you better understand the restrictions imposed by County Resolution 250-20.
Cape May County is following the CDC guidelines and asks individuals in Cape May County to practice social distancing of 6 feet, wear a mask or protective covering over your mouth and nose when in public.
- If I’m a customer, employee, or operator of a business, what social distancing guidelines should I follow?
- What are the requirements for operating businesses?
- What are additional requirements for bars and resturants?
- Are there Guidelines Regarding Outdoor Dining?
- Are there Guidelines for Swimming Pools and Public Recreational Bathing?
- Is there Guidance for Visiting beaches and Pools?
- Are there Guidelines for Public Gatherings?
- Are there specific guidelines for Public Pool, Hot tubs and water playgrounds During Covid-19?
- What social distancing measures can community farmers markets and on-farm retail outlets take to protect the well-being of staff and customers?
- Is there Guidance for Cleaning Rental Properties?