Government Records - Bridge Commission

Requests for records under the New Jersey Open Public Records Act - N.J.S.A. 47:1A-1 et seq shall be submitted to the custodian of records, Karen Coughlin, Executive Director

Requests shall be submitted as directed on the Government Records Request Form - CMC Bridge Commission.

Please make sure you are using this request form only for Bridge Commission documents. Documents for the County of Cape May need to be submitted separately on their form located at:

Records Request Form for Cape May County Bridge Commission - Toll Bridges Only