Attention Professional Title Searchers: Online document research is available 24/7. The Cape May County Clerk’s online records database extends back to August 2000 with deeds and mortgages back to January 1996. Public Search (capemaycountynj.gov)
The Record Room located in the Hall of Records in the rear of the County Clerk’s Office at 7 N. Main Street, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210 is open to Searchers who do not require assistance without an appointment for searching physical records which pre-date the year 2000. Hours are (with the exception of holidays)
Record Room hours for Professional Title Searchers (no assistance needed):
Mondays Through Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Appointments are required for research needing staff assistance.
Call 609-465-1023 or email email@example.com
- Land Records Recording
- Business Registration
- U.S. Passport Facility
- Election Administration
- Notary Public Oaths
- Marriage Ceremonies
- Public Records Access
- Archives and County Historian
- Veterans Honorable Discharge Recording
- Veteran's IDs and Discounts
- Vendor Licenses for Veterans and Exempt Firefighters
- Property Alert Service <NEW!
Our goal is to provide the citizens of Cape May County with quick courteous service and easy access to information.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments or suggestions.
My best wishes,
- Overseas and Military Voters from Cape May County @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>