What if I need to change or cancel my reservations?
If your plans change after you have scheduled a ride and you find you will not be needing Fare-Free, please be sure to call 609-889-3700 and cancel your ride. Do not wait until the driver gets there. You can call in a cancellation at any time during normal business hours, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or after hours by leaving a message on the answering machine.

Frequent or continual no-shows (cancellations without notice) will result in the discontinuation of all service.

If you need to make a change to a scheduled ride,address change, number of people going, etc., this can be done by calling the office prior to the driver getting to your home. Please have your identification card number handy; this will make changes easier.

Show All Answers

1. What is Fare-Free Transportation?
2. Who is eligible to ride Fare-Free Transportation?
3. How do I use Fare-Free Transportation?
4. What services are available to me?
5. Do you provide transportation to facilities/doctors outside of Cape May County?
6. Do I need a reservation and if so, how do I make one?
7. What if I am in a wheelchair?
8. What if I need to change or cancel my reservations?
9. Will I get to my appointment on time?
10. What if there is bad weather?